Thursday, October 27, 2011

Going Gray

Last week I saw my former supervisor and noticed he had dyed his hair. He is 47 or 48 years old and his hair used to be salt and pepper, but now it is a weird reddish blonde that looks fucking ridiculous. I kind of wonder why he did it - there have been rumours that he is having an affair with somebody he works with - could that be it? To look younger and more attractive - his rumored GF has lost a lot of weight recently as well.

Anyway, that leads to my gray situation - I LOVE my gray hair. I think it's so cool, but to be honest I don't have a lot of it. I certainly don't dread getting more, in fact I'm growing a beard to see how much I have in it. My wife talks about dying my hair, but I tell her hell no. She can do what she wants with hers, but mine is going to be natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be real, real raw. Don't be a dick.